Phew, I can finally breathe!

This week is the most busy week.
Went for my posting, preparing for the Majlis Muhibbah thingy, practice my chinese dance, hunting for clothes, this and that.

Well, well, this time's posting is at CHN (Community Health Nursing), something like Public Health Clinic. And yup, is a government clinic at Sri Kembangan. Lotsa babies, toddlers and pregnant mothers came for check up.
We're totally busy! No time to eat at all.
But nevermind, at least we getta see cute babies!
And today, my gang went for school visitation, also nearby the clinic.
Is a chinese primary school, and I really missed my chinese primary school days when I was young.
We cant do much cause we havent learn how to give injections, instead wandering around the school, we did colour blinds tests for the little boys and eye sight test.

The clinic.My gang in the van.Jennie and I.=DThe school's treatment room. Naughty boys at the window watching the good girls taking their Rubella injection. But they are cute!





***




NOT FORGETTING THE BESTIES!


Emily.

CheRish.

Comments

Popular Posts