I'm back I'm back!
But with some mix feelings... ...
I guess you guys heard about two little boys got drowned in the swimming pool news, yeah, it happened at my place, I witnessed that incident, I really wanna help, but I cant, I havent learn how to do CPR.


I called my senior, she said hafta do CPR within 4 minutes, if not, the person will die, I tried every way I could, I knew the little boy died, I asked the parents to send him to the hospital, but none of them wanna listen to me, they still continued doing CPR and itz already more than 10 minutes, the little boy's elder bro was saved, but unconscious.
I felt so sorry for the little boy, I felt sort of helpless and useless cause I didnt know how to do CPR, I cried when I went back to the hostel...

***

ANYWAY,
*wiped away tears and smile again*
Now is the happy part...
I get to see PLACENTA!
Fresh from the mama.
Our lecturer (she's a Sister) came late because hafta deliver a baby, and she managed to get the "fresh and hot" placenta from the mama.

And I cant wait to go to the labour ward for my upcoming posting!That transparent thingy call Amnion Sac, which protects the baby.
Placenta with umbilical cord attached. Looks like sting ray right?? Hehe.
Yeah, you can see me happily touching the placenta. =D
William is trying to act cute. SO pretty hor?Pain lar, but I like it. Tze Yee (Tiram) and I!!

***


Malam Muhibbah is coming soooon.
This is ermmm, our so call prom, but out siders are not allowed, not even parents k? I know itz stupid, I ADMIT. My friends and I gonna dance chinese hip hop on that night! WEEE...
Chinese gang.

Act cute as usual. =)

OoOOoo...

Comments

Popular Posts