Haiyo.
Tomorrow evening shift!!
I want a longer holidays!!
Must ask my course mates to mogok man.
Our longest holiday is like only A WEEK. And that is our semester break!
SO SAD CASE!!
ARRRGGGHHH.. ^&^&!!
Sometimes was just wondering that did I choose the wrong school?
I heard that Pantai Ayer Keroh is better?
ANYWAY, I was glad and fortunate to have great classmates!
Guess I hafta tahan for another 2 more years.
***
Yesterday took some pictures at popo's house.
Sis, Chloe and I.
We LOVE Chloe!Hip Hop wannabes.Is everyone ready?Say Cheeeeese.All the cousins decided to do something different.
***
Dinner at my house, this time is mum's side.
Yummy!!

Playing blow pipe in my house.

Daddy posing.

Grandpa was sleeping, so I joined along.So Sexy.
Calling one of my aunty in Shanghai.Taking turns to chat with aunty.

I think I ate too much this few days, guess I hafta "kam fei" edi. Hehe, if not, I'll be like a pig too.

Comments

Popular Posts