Back!!
I'm getting more and more stress, especially with the juniors.
Now I felt like going back to Pantai Cheras!!

I cant tahan the juniors!! Poor me, I'm the only senior at the back counter with 8 juniors, I expect them know how to do things without disturbing me...

BUT...

They just cant stop asking me how to do this and that, HELLO!! You guys already learnt sponging and doing observation why still ask me how to do??
And also, they are so scared to change the patient's diapers,I almost faint.
The excuse was ---> We havent learn how to change diapers yet.

OMGOODNESS, we dont learn how to change diapers in college, dumb dumb.
Taking SPO2 also dont learn in college, take the urine from CBD and measure also dont learn in college.

Juniors dumbdumb, staff nurses kept asking me to do this and do that too, non-stop you know. I didnt get to had my breakfast and I had late lunch.

When I was their time, all of us knew how to empty CBD (Continuos Bladder Drainage), change diapers, taking SPO2, changing the drip solutions (eventhough we havent learnt during sem 1), do Input and Output chart, post-op observation... etc etc.

Just imagine I'm the only senior that hafta do all those stuff which was mentioned above, and the dumb juniors just busy walking up and down. ARRRGGHHHH...

I AM SO PISSED, I AM SO STRESS, I GET SCOLDED BY STAFF NURSES FOR NOT FINISHING MY JOB (TONNES OF BLOODY THINGS WERE WAITING ME TO DO), I WANNA KICK THE JUNIORS AND THE STAFF NURSES BUTT!!
ESPECIALLY STAFF NURSE ZAHARAH!!! <-- kept asking me to do things for her, slap u!!!!
I'M NOT A ROBOT!!

Comments

Popular Posts