SO sorry for the late late late entry.
I've been very busy, so so busy!
Exams and bla bla bla.
Happy with my practical results, I got CGPA 3.5
As for my theory, results not out yet, hopefully I did well in it.
Will be updating you guys with the latest and oh-so-not-latest pictures. =D


During Exam.
Everyone is waiting ouside of the classroom.


After Exam.

Very free of course!
Took lotsa weird pics.
Sexy Omar, again. =DOnly Farhan have weird ideas, jokes and pose.

Mr Hann.

Sarong girls.
Sarong girls 2.
Omar's little baby.


With my Royal Family.

Sis and I.

Fatty with her fan.

Preeeettty ler? Haha. perasan*

Fatty at BBQ King.

As usual, SS.

Having dinner at Bangsar Shopping Centre.

Our yummy Tappaz at Bakerzin, One Utama.






Royal Friends.

Best buddies.



Cindy and I.

Having lunch in the staff lounge.

Drying clothes baby! Haha.






























































































































































































































































































Comments

Popular Posts