Hi people!!
Oh well, went shopping with sister on Friday which was my off day.
HAPPY of course! Shopping baby!! Shopping!!!
Didnt take much pictures.
But guess what? Starhill was snowing (but at certain hours)! Haha!
Nehh, not the real snow, they use somewhat like foam. But I still like it anyway. =D


Oh well, after that, went to Berjaya Time Square and Sungai Wang to shop til I drop!
Saw Power Rangers performing, and yeah, I stood there for a while to watch. Hehe
And look what I'd done to my thumb!


Go! Go! Power Rangers!

Can you see the picture of me and my sister on my nail? Cool right? It's a DIY nail shop at Berjaya Time Square, 5th floor, somewhere near McDonald's. This machine can take a pic of you or your friend, and then it spray dont know some paint on it, and it goes TA-DA!!!

Comments

Popular Posts