Sorry for the late update peeps,
been quite busy lately,
didnt really do well in exam,
but I will score for my finals.

Please Please Please,
PRAY for me.

Gonna update you peeps with my not-so-latest pictures.
CheeRs. =D

During posting.

After sending the patient to OT, we decided to go to his room to watch TV. Hahaha, shhh.

Hehe, most of the people thought that we are twins.



In our Crazy apartment.

HEADLESS Kar Yee!

Emily's ermm, two small black cups. =D

Harpreet - The Leech.


During class.

Omar thinks he's cool. Sorry dude, FAIL.DOT.COM.

He was taking a pic of me ; vice versa.

Yeah, I know you gotta cute head!

Had our Hepatitis B injection. 2 more dose to go!
What's that?!

My Appointment card.

My blood eh, after the injection.

Nurul is pretty, Omar is crazy.

Safety first.

Who do you want?

Sayangilah nyawa anda.

So sad. =~(

Jangan rasa shocked.

Procedure : Cuci hidung pesakit sebelum memakai nasal prong.

Oxygen mask or Nasal prong?

Comments

Popular Posts