What happened to me?

Hello blogans!

So, as the title you can tell what I'm about to blog today.

WHAT HAPPENED TO ME? 😱

Update 1:

I think I did told you guys that I was going to Saudi to work, and I even blogged about how was the process (half way). And guess what? I've resigned in 2016. LOL. Well, I really love the place, I get to learn so much, but... I met my other half who hated the life over there.

WAIT?

WHAT?

WHERE IS YOUR... ex-boyfriend?

It was a very long story which I don't wish to talk about it anymore because it was 5 years ago when it happened. Long story short, he cheated on me when I was in Saudi with my ex-best friend. Asshole much? I think so. 😂 After that, my ex-colleague took me to a party because I was crying everyday at work and that's how I met my current boyfriend, an Irish, half Chinese too. :P

Update 2:

And yup, I left Saudi in 2016, went back to Malaysia to spend time with my family before I move to Ireland. Managed to do a mother daughter trip to Japan. A much needed holiday for my mum because she's a workaholic 🙊 Managed to rest for a month, celebrated Christmas and Chinese New Year as well. 

Fast forward to 2017, it was the most stressful year of my life, boyfriend and I was almost in a year of long distance relationship, had lots of ups and downs, time differences...you know. I admit that I almost gave up a few times, but my boyfriend was the one that gave me all the assurance that I needed. And what's more, I had a failed LDR before. Not only that, I was trying to meet the required IELTS score that was set by the Nursing Board of Ireland as well.

After a few attempts + almost wanna give up again + crying all the time, I MET THEIR FREAKING SCORE! 

BUT...

BUT....

The recruitment agent told me that Ireland hospitals are currently not hiring any nurses!
Damn, how long more should I wait???? But my boyfriend kept telling me that Ireland is in need of nurses, so what now?

Waited again of course.😤

Around mid December 2017, my boyfriend decided to buy me a ticket to Ireland as a Christmas present to visit him. Kind of feeling excited and sad because I'm so happy to finally see him and at the same time it's gonna be a short trip and then back to LDR again.😭😭

Lo and behold, 1 week before my trip to Ireland, my recruitment agent told me that I got an offer! I was so so happy, Praise God for that! I have to be fast with all my paper work and also... spending time with my friends and family. That whole week was hectic but fruitful, the feeling was far far different when I went to Saudi Arabia because this time I knew that I will settle down in Ireland for good. I have no one except my boyfriend and his family. It's totally a whole new start for me.



Well, life can be so unpredictable, you don't know what God had planned for you. I never thought that I would come to Ireland, never in my dream. 

Do I like Ireland? How's life in Ireland?
Stay tune for next post! 💕💕

Comments

Popular Posts