New blog skin + New job?

It is been a while that I've been using the previous blog skin for the past 4 or 5 years, so I went to the blogskin.com to check out what's new, and I have found this blog skin!

Pretty isn't it?

But there are few things I need to change, I have not read the html codes for quite sometime, I need my super-IT-fiance to help me out! Hehehe. :)

Anyway,

Want to share with all of you on how I apply my new job at Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA).
As you know, I am working as a nurse, my 5 years contract had already ended, I always wanted to work overseas because I didn't get to study overseas... :D Well, I think this is the perfect time, with some knowledge and experience, I want to challenge myself to work overseas and gain new experience, skills and culture as well.

I apply my new job from this agency called Melorita (www.melorita.com) at Amcorp Mall, I went there personally to apply but you can register on online first, or you could go to Fire Star agency, around KL area, which is quite far from my place as I am living at Petaling Jaya.

Once you reach Amcorp Mall, the agency is actually beside the mall, is located at the office tower 8th floor. Make sure you bring your (if I can still remember):

1. Current and previous passport.
2. Original Diploma and/or Degree in Nursing certificate.
3. Original Nursing Board Registration certificate.
4. Original Annual Practicing Certificate.
5. Any other certificates (Post basic, BLS, etc)

Make sure you have already photocopied and/or scanned all the documents and save in dropbox or icloud or whatsoever before handing over the original documents to them. One of the agent will attend to you and hand you over some forms to fill in, you can request which hospital you would like to go to, or you can ask for their opinions, as for me, I applied for King Faisal Hospital at Riyadh and National Guard, Jeddah.

From my experience:

Before they proceed to process your documents, a lady from Melorita will interview you first, I think her name is Miss Shanti.

I got an offer from King Faisal Hospital 2 weeks after application, I was in a dilemma because my first choice was National Guard in Jeddah, I have friends in both hospitals, both hospitals has good reviews, since KFH gave me an offer first, maybe God's will, so I accepted it.

Maybe you can start opening a Skype account, because the people in charge from the hospital would like to interview you, or sometimes they are at Melorita agency to do a face-to-face interview.

But I was fortunate, they did not interview me, they straight away gave me an offer. :)

I think I should stop here for now, shall continue other day. :)
Stay tune for my next post friends! Have a nice day and cheers!

XOXO.


Comments

Popular Posts