Like What??

Hey blogans (blog fans)!

Oh my, I still did not abandon my blog though, I wanna continue blogging, and I always procrastinate! I'am a bad girl. ;p

Once in a while I still do visit my own blog *uh hum* to read my previous blog posts, it was funny (some of it). :)

Little update on...

1. Myself

- My contract ended on the 29th June 2014, I am super uber happy! :D
- I got an offer from King Faisal Hospital from Saudi Arabia which I applied, I am indeed a happy girl! And yup, I will be flying off this coming 30th October 2014. (Let me know if I should blog about the application process!)
- I AM ENGAGED!! LIKE YES!!! I am officially, well, half taken! Lots of wedding preparation to do as well because I am flying in a month! Plus, let me know if I should blog about my wedding preparations!

2. Family

- Wanna welcome my baby niece, Taylor Hyan Ngo! She is so adorable, and I am so blessed that I am able to witness my sister giving birth to baby Taylor! I love you so much baby Taylor.


Probably, that is all about it, I hope I can update more about myself when I am in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

Til then, see all of you soon!
XOXO.

Comments

Popular Posts