Hello everyone!
I'm so glad to be back once again! Although it's once in a blue moon. =D
Using my sister's lap top now, so, gonna use this opportunity to update a little.

First of all, BabyBoy and I've been together for 2 years on the 12 October 2010, and still counting. =D
And oh, no to forget, BabyBoy turned 24 on the 30 September 2010, Happy oh-so-very-the-belated Birthday!

Plus, I'm still surviving in Operation Theatre, lots of things to learn, seriously, never ending, made a lot of new friends, didn't get to know more about them because there are tooo many of them!

Dad, mum and sister been good lately, haha, I mean healthy! But been very busy with work lately, take care, I love you guys very much!

And as for friends, have to catch up with them very soon, getting very the outdated, so long never hear from them! =D

Oh well, I think that's all, will update again when I'm free!!

CHEERS! =D

Comments

Popular Posts