Hello everyone, finally get to use my dad's lap top to online!
It's been a busy month for me!
Tiring but happy at the same time, I've already transferred to Operation Theater as I requested! I don't feel stress but just a little bit blur.
This whole month is like a honey moon for me, just work at the Reception and the Recovery bay, and yes, office hours! Saturday - half day!!
Kind of nervous for next month, I might be going in the theatre, not gonna be the scrub nurse so soon, maybe I will learn up all the equipments and stuff.
And oh, there's this anaesthetist kept picking on me, I hate it! That fellar just got nothing better to do!
I'm not angry at that fellar, but just that I felt so irritated, COME ON, GET A LIFE!

Well, I'm hoping to get my lap top real soon, so I could continue to blog more often, and wanna upload lots of pictures!
I'll try to blog if I got time, becausemy lap top rosak already. =(
I love you guys!

CHEERS!

*I hope iPhone got this Blogspot app, so I can update you guys any time!*

Comments

Popular Posts