Hey people, it's been like 3 months I didn't update my blog, so so sorry!
I've been very busy with my work and I've lost so much of weight, good news ya?
Plus, my sister dropped my lap top on the floor, and it spoilt.
All my pictures were gone in the lappy, but nvm, it's still save in my camera! =D

Time flies, been working in Pantai Hospital for 1 year +, love my colleagues a lot though sometimes we have misunderstandings, the stress we went through, I'm glad were still standing strong! Thank God!

Will get a new lappy soon, I hope, so I could start blogging more often and upload lotsa pictures!
I Love YOU Blogans (blog fans)!! Hahaha, like I have one.
Don't stop visiting my blog ya!

Oh oh, I'll be going to Vietnam this coming October and Singapore on December! Yayyy!!!

Comments

Popular Posts