OMG, currently I'm so into this GEO colour contacts.
I just bought a pair for myself for RM25, and it was nice, I think I'll buy another pair!
Hehe. There's a webby selling GEO contact lenses www.bigeyebarbie.blogspot.com, check it out!
Today is my night shift again, and also my period is here, my period always come during my night shift, seesshhh, it seems like my period knows how to choose its day =)

Update time :
Few days ago during night shift, one of my patient fell down, is a cancer patient, my colleagues heard him shouting and went to helped him, and the funny thing was, he told them that he pressed the call bell for 25 minutes but my colleagues didn't hear any bell ringing at all. And they tested the bell, and it rang. And they did frequent rounds to check on him before this happened!Incident report was raised, the Dr in-charged informed (which also my favourite doctor). According to my colleague, the next morning when the doctor came, he was quite unhappy about it, and he totally blamed on the nurses.
How could he just totally blame on us? You should listen from both side, I believe my colleague because she's those kind of perfectionist, maybe the patient didn't press the bell properly?
It was my first time seeing him angry, never in my life seeing him unhappy and angry, he is a very nice and friendly doctor, and we talked a lot, I really admire him.(Don't get me wrong, I admire him as a doctor, not something else.) This incident was quite a big hoo-haa, all my colleagues were quite down and didn't expect he would be like this including me.

The next day, when he came to do his round, everyone wasn't in the mood to follow him, we were still unhappy the way he treated us. I felt kind of bad, we can't totally blame him for this.
And the ending was, the last 2 days, we started to talk again, like usual, lots of lame jokes. =)
I think it's childish if everyone is not talking to everyone if something happened. =)
And yup, he is still my favourite doctor!

Comments

Popular Posts