Yes! Yes! I'm still alive and always busy! =D
Had 4 days of holidays last week, tiba-tiba my colleagues wanted to go clubbing!
Went to Zouk! Hehe, happening right?!?!
Also celebrated BabyBoy's birthday, it was a surprise party and am glad it was successful!

Besides that, nothing much happening these days.
Just that today, me and my colleague manage to manage the ward! We're both Juniors, was not suppose/allow to have juniors alone to manage the ward, must at least have a senior staff nurse to work with us.
Census low, only 7 patients, that's why the senior staff nurse wants to go home, but it's so unfair!
At least we have an Assistant Nurse which is very senior to help us.

Thank God that all the patients are good, no complaints or anything. =D

Well, that's all for now, will upload pictures if I have the time. =D

Comments

Popular Posts