Hello people!
Yup, I'm still alive, not dead yet.
Been super duper uber busy these day, and I'm kind of lazy to blog.

Yes yes again, promise you guys that I'll upload the pictures in facebook, especially on my birthday!! *pinky promise*



First of all, wanna thank my parents for organizing my birthday party at Damansara Palace, love you guys.
And not to forget, our clubbing session at The Loft! Had lots of fun, and I was tipsy.
Next Tuesday will be my final exam which is my Nursing Board exam, please please keep me in your prayer(s)!!



Oh oh, last week was THONG SIANG MING'S BIRTHDAY!!! (Hope you'll see this!)
Wanna wish you a Happy 21st Belated Birthday, so sorry I couldnt make it to your birthday party, I owe you a meal babe!!

Anyway, dont stop visiting my blog k?? Will update ASAP!!

Comments

Popular Posts