OMG!!
I seriously got no time to play, eat, sleep, play, eat, sleep and the list goes on and on.
Semester 5 is like so stress, dont know stress about what.
Everyday class ends at 6pm, supposedly 5pm, class starts at 8am, then now starts at 730am!
ONLY US!!!
Aiyoh, I know, we're Semester 5 going to our final semester which is semester 6.
But you dont have to treat us like that! Plus, the most toughest subject is Central Nervous System.
Gosh, headmistress always not satisfied with our presentation and ended up everyone has to do their own notes and stuff.
Starting from next week, we're gonna take turns to stay back at school until 7pm, imagine 730am until 7pm, it's like 12 hours in school?
Why not we just camp inside the school? I think it's a great idea! URGH!
Wanna thank the the school for making my hormones imbalance ---> pimples kept popping!
My period hor, usually last about 7 days, now hor, 5 days finished eh...

Imagine, STRESS!!!
I'm going crazyyyyy!!!

*bangs head on the wall*
*eating up all the pages in the book*

Comments

Anonymous said…
baby...dun be stressed up k...
i will bring u kai kai to release the stress ya =D

Popular Posts