Yeah, long time didnt blog and there are more stuff to blog about.
First of all, want to wish my sister a...
BLESSED BIRTHDAY (9th May)!
I love you so so much, we hardly see each other at home ('cause I have to stay in hostel), but I always look forward to see you, do you know that?
I really want to hang out with you at times, but you are always so busy with work and also your boyfriend (yucks! haha!)
Anyway, I am so fortunate to have a sister like you, understanding and willing to keep my secrets! And I really really thank God for you!

And last but not least, want to wish my mummy a...
BLESSED MOTHER'S DAY!
I love you mummy!
Sorry for all the things I've done, didnt mean to made you mad or sad...
I know I've been naughty lately, but you still love me so so much,
dont get too worry about me, I know what am I doing, I know my limits too!
I want to thank God for giving me the BEST MUMMY I've ever had!

Comments

Popular Posts