I am back!

Sorry for not updating for a long long time.
Was busy with exams, and I finally get to blog today!
Lotsa lotsa pics! Hehe.
Very happy cause now am having Raya holidays!

11th October 2007
Few days ago, (I dont think I was wrong) my class was supposed to end at 5pm,
So oklor, went back at 5 pm sharp, reached hostel, shower and bla bla bla, and I realized there's still no one came back yet.
Panic!! My friend msged me that class will end at 5.30pm.
The very next day --> Mati!
Teacher wants the 11 of us to stay 1 more hour on our balik kampung day(which is today).
Sad of course,we wrote explaination letter too.
But today, she was kind to let us go off early, hehe! In one condition, to clean up the Demo Room!
Dont be sad girls, at least we getta to go back early!!

***

5th October 2007

Buka Puasa sounds good! But not for us this time. The food they ordered was so sucky, the rice was so solid hard, the fish was soo super small, curry chicken with no meat, we're like eating chicken bones. Urgh!

Worst of all, IT STINKS!!!

Very good, the very next day, all the students had diarrhea!! The whole hospital's toilet were full with students!! Ok, I was one of them, but not so severe. Please school dont cater from them anymore, you are killing student NURSES!!!Okok, Buka Puasa pictures.

Anyway, I dont like teacher's child or children! Some lar. But still, why their dumb kid can sleep during lectures and didnt get scolded, when we sleep during lectures we will get a STUPID WARNING LETTER or what so ever COUNSELLING LETTER or write a STUPID EXPLAINATION LETTER?!

SO FREAKING UNFAIR! AND I HAVE PROVE! He is my classmate and the discipline teacher's son.***

21st September 2007

Oh well, it's been a long time I didnt post a picture of myself wearing my uniform. Hehe. There you go.

Comments

Popular Posts