Wahahahahahaaaaaa... ...
Got so many pics to show you peeps!!
Ok, first of all, I went to Australia last month for holiday!!

With parents?
NO!!!
I went alone to look for my sister.
Haha, shiok eh, I took a midnight flight, "cuci mata" on board.
2 Korean guys sat beside me, wahlau, my nose almost bleed!! So handsome!! Hahahaha
Sorry eh, you know lar, where can you see leng chais in Pantai? sigh... ...
Anyway, pictures time!!!


SYDNEY

At Fish Market with my yummy seafood! Sister and I.Beau and I.Jaselynn (something like that) + I at Lindt Restaurant.On our way to Bondi beach., finished by... me and sister.Welcome to Bondi Beach.Models wannabe. Run baby run.Wahhh, so natural. Haha.
Surfers Paradise @ Gold Coast, Queensland

Waiting for my flight to Gold Coast.

Going crazy.The place where I stayed - Surfers Riverside Apartment.Having breakfast at Hungry Jacks. I heard that HJ is also Burger King.ROAAAARRRRRFood again! Pancakes! YUMMY!Pork ribs round 2! But so small. =(

Dream World @ Gold Coast, Queensland.

Getting ready, waiting for our shuttle bus.I can't wait to pee. Help me!My new boyfriend. Handsome hor?Looks like my sister. Hehe. Just kidding k?Movie World @ Gold Coast, Queensland.

Very hot eh.Batman ride at Gotham City. Hehe.Cotton Candies Ladies.Harry Potter.Scooooby-Doooooo.Charlie and the chocolate factory!!!Bugs Bunny!Cute Porky!Spot Me and fly like Super Man! AAAAaaaaaa...

Comments

Popular Posts