Hehe, sorry for not updating for so so long!
Been busy! SO busy!!!!!
EXAMS!!! EXAMSSS!!! ---> Just ended =)
But I know my practical very sucky eh, I think I failed one of the station!!!


THE DRUG CALCULATION STATION!!!

ROARRRRRRRRRRR!!!
Nvm, I shall do better next time, I guess?
Anyway, will update you guys with some pictures.

Farhan so rajin practising his practical til he can fall asleep on demo room's bed.

Sleeping or reading? =)

Honey, I miss you.

Guess which is my shoe? *Hint* The dirtiest.

***

Time flies,
I wanna say BYE BYE to my WHITE PIP! Yahoooooooo! Welcome my GREEN PIP!

Bye bye White Pips! Am no longer a junior yo! Senior baby!

YAHOO! Green Pips!

Wahhh, so happy!

***



Hmmm, ever wonder how do we do dressing??

Step 1 : Loosen up the old dressing.

Step 2 : Wash hands, pour Normal Saline in a small cup, Wear mask (anggap Cherish sudah pakai)Step 3 : Squeeze cottons. Then put into kidney dish.Step 4 : Put sterile field below patient's hand. (depends on where's the wound)

Step 5 : Take the dirty old dressing with a dissecting forcep and throw it away! Step 6 : Clean wound and assess it, to check whether there's a lot of discharge or whatever. Step 7 : Put new gauze, plaster it, give health education, then clean up after using!

***

Meanwhile, I also learned how to insert IV (Intravenous) line. Choose the BEST BIG vein, and insert the needle. Dont worry, needle will be removed after inserting, it'll leave a short, super thin plastic inside the vein. Put plaster or Tegadem(some transparent plaster), but we dont have, all habis digunakan. Connect tube to the IV line.Run the IV fluid!

***

I shall end with....

Hehe, never try sitting on a wheel chair before! Also wondering how is it like being pushed on a wheel chair, always push patient only. Finally I get to try! Itz so FUN!!

Comments

Popular Posts