OMGOODNESS, so sorry for the late late post.
I am so freaking busy, like d'uh.
Sem 1 ended, next Monday Sem 2 eh!
Time flies, like crazy. Clap clap clap.
What did I do during Sem 1? What did I learnt?

Answers -->

I learnt how to talk, MORE.
I learnt how to BATHE patients.
I learnt how to CHANGE more bedsheets.
I learnt how to give a FAKE smile to a patient.
Ok, bout the fake smile. I'm not mean or what, itz true you know, you just have to smile wherever you go or attending to the patient's room although you are really tired, if not, will get complaint letters. I just feel fake, really.

Well, so far my work is good, really had fun working. Lotsa experience(s). I once thought that Iraqi people arent friendly at all, but it changed.
It was all started when I was working in ward D2 (Medical ward), this lady, the Iraqi lady was admitted due to Chronic Renal Failure (Kidney Failure). She's a lecturer in the Islam Uni. I like talking to her, she's an understanding lady, but she loves shopping. Everytime Emily and I started our shift, we definitely visit her first. And the Iraqi lady always wants us to bring her down to the mini mart, Starbucks and cafeteria to eat and to shop. Although it was tiring to push her around with wheel chair, we really anjoy her accompany. She'll buy lotsa sweets, food and for sure Starbucks drinks for us.
Ok, I felt bad ok? But she insisted, she really like both of us, she's a FUSSY patient, and I'm really glad that I could get along with her, and she only wants Emily and I to attend her when she needs help.
I AM HAPPY!


Case 2.
At ward D3.

At ward D3.This man, about 60+, admitted due to fracture on his Rt leg because he fell down from the stairs. He has 13 children, YES, 13!! That's crazy you know! Every evening, the whole kampung(whole family + fussy too) will come and visit him. All of us were given an assignment, as in each of us were given a patient to take care, unfortunately, he was my patient. As usual, just chat with him and do observation. Suddenly his eldest daughter said.
E.D : You are very pretty. *in mandarin*
ME : Thanks aunty.
E.D : You are very caring, always see you taking care of my dad.
ME : Hehe.
E.D : Why not you be my dad's youngest daughter?
ME : ??!!
E.D : Faster call him papa.
ME : Errrr... P..a.. Uncle...
I feel so awkward of course, she's been introducing me to her siblings and in-laws. But it was nice to have her around, she talks a lot, although the staff nurses said that she and her family are fussy. =D


Anyway, pictures time!!!


At Ward C4.

One of the patient's daughter.Shin Yi and I.
The suite. OooOOo.

Patient was bathing while we were taking pic. Hehe.

Harpreet and I.

2 patients? That's little!

I'm a doctor too. Haha.

So bored. *During New Year's Eve.



To be continued... ... ....

Comments

Popular Posts