Diamond Ring

Ok, my title is a bit "weird" because I'm listening to Mew's song, their songs are great and unique! I like it very very much! Thanks to my sister (should be her IT fellar or whatever). Maybe you guys should listen to it too.

I used to say I dont like blogging, ok, that was last time, but because I'm too lazy to write my diary, plus, i prefer to type than writing so I decided blogging. It is the best way to express my feelings and share it with my friends better than keeping it to myself or telling my friends over and over again, very sien you know! (since it is not a secret or what)

And I recently found out that most of my friends are blogging, those unexpected one. Hehe. Maybe I am sort of out-dated. =D

*CheeRs*

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Cherish!!Im lil gal!!Wait,u do noe hu iz lil gal rite??
Anonymous said…
Hi Cherish!! I juz wana write 4 fun !! hehehehehehehe!!!!!!! hihihihihihih !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous said…
poor thing!! no body write 4 u!
Anonymous said…
i gonan write silly thingz 4 u!!

thiz iz my sentence!

i said 2 ur boy fren ur gay n he hit me wit his purse...................
Anonymous said…
gonna** sorry spel rong!
Anonymous said…
Yo yo yo, what made you blog ah? Blogging is just too common wei... So I'll be expecting you to blog more often so I can comment on it, just like how we often do it before we sleep ;). Anticipating!

Popular Posts